Bulletproof® Coffee Ingredients
So you want to know the exact special ingredients needed in the official Bulletproof® coffee recipe. It really is quite simple, but you need to make sure you get it right the first time so you don’t make a mistake.
- Upgraded™ coffee beans: caffeinated or decaffeinated,
- Bulletproof® MCT oil or Upgraded™ Brain Octane and ideally not coconut oil,
- UNSALTED grass-fed butter: Try brands like Kerrygold (Ireland) and Anchor (New Zealand).
How To Make Bulletproof® Coffee Correctly
Now that you know what grocery items you need to buy the next very important step is to follow the instructions recommended by Dave when trying to blend the butter and MCT oil with your mold-free coffee beans:
Dave Making Coffee on the Go
Step By Step Instructions
To recap here are the steps and recommended amounts to be used:
- 2 tablespoons, at least, of unsalted grass-fed butter (Up to 6 tbps, 80g or 88 ml)
- 1-2 tablespoons of MCT oil (15-30 ml)
- Use a french press coffee machine or Hario V60 pourover to make 2 cups (~453g or 500ml) of freshly brewed coffee using low mycotoxin coffee beans. Ideally no paper filters to keep the coffee oils.
- Blend together in a high quality beverage blender or use a portable battery operated milk frother to whip it all together into a creamy coffee that looks like a foamy latte or cappuccino.
Highly Recommended Hint:
The point about blending your coffee is a game changer. Blending the healthy fats into your coffee helps with digestion of fat. Blending, especially at high speed, helps with the formation of micelles which will aid the bile from your gallbladder when breaking down the fatty acids. Remember put your hand on top of the blenders lid so not to have the lid fly off with hot coffee.
That is it, Success!
That is the official Bulletproof® coffee recipe you need to follow for your coffee making success. It really is that simple to making the perfect cup of coffee that will help enhance your cognitive ability, produce loads of energy in the morning and help put you in a fat burning state.
Next you should read about the different Bulletproof coffee beans available.